OneCPQ has been on the AppExchange since March, 2014, and yet many people have never heard of them. Back then, the CPQ market was starting to rise. The big players were Apttus, BigMachines, FPX, Icertis and Steelbrick (now Salesforce CPQ.) Here’s 5 things about OneCPQ that you might not know.
- Native Salesforce: OneCPQ is a 100% native Salesforce application using standard Salesforce Opportunity and Quote objects. Not all apps on the AppExchange use standard objects.
- Lightning Ready and Mobile: OneCPQ is Lightning ready and Salesforce Mobile compatible. Why? Because not everyone in on Classic anymore, and people need to configure, price and quote products on the go!
- Intelligent Numbers With or Without a Quote: OneCPQ enables sales teams to win deals faster by being able to “run the numbers” for prospects and customers without creating a quote. OneCPQ is also Einstein enabled meaning it uses the power of AI to provide recommendations on optimal pricing. This means that once a quote is created, there will be fewer revisions and a faster time to close.
- WYSIWYS: OneCPQ gives sellers real-time product visualization during configuration, so What You See Is What You Sell. You can even embed videos to help drive the configuration properly. This allows sellers to focus on building the relationship with buyers and selling them what they want to buy – instead of focusing on the sales process.
- Multiple Currencies & Multiple Price Lists: OneCPQ easily supports multiple locales and currencies. OneCPQ also lets sellers maximize profits by comparing outcomes using multiple price lists, all in a single quote.
There’s way more good things to OneCPQ beyond these 5, and if you look carefully, we just highlighted 9 features. OneCPQ offers a simple, predictable and scalable pricing model, for any size business: $45 per user per month, including standard support. OneCPQ also offers volume discounts on licensing, a premier support package and discounts for nonprofits!